Xiaomi launched several new gadgets in the smarter Living Event 2021 including the most awaited Mi Watch Revolve. The watch was already launched in China back in December. This is the company’s first smartwatch launch in India and it comes with a host of exciting features. Let us take a look at what we know about this smartwatch.
The Mi watch revolve comes with a circular design and has two physical buttons and the body is made up of stainless steel. The smartwatch comes with several exciting features such as VO2 Max level tracking, heart rate variability tracking, sleep tracking, stress level monitoring and more. The Mi watch is priced at ₹15,999/- However, it will be available at a special price of ₹9,999/- on the official website. This offer is available to the customers who purchase the smartwatch between today and Diwali. Apart from the official website, the smartwatch will be available for purchase from Amazon, Mi Home, and retail stores.
The watch comes with five different strap options. Choose between Neptune Blue, Space Black, Astral Olive, Cosmic Dust Maroon and a Midnight Black in leather as well.
- The smartwatch comes with a 46mm dial.
- It comes with a 1.39-inch AMOLED display with 454×454 pixels resolution.
- The watch has 450 nits of peak brightness and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- It uses Bluetooth 5.0 BLE to connect with the new Xiaomi Wear app on both Android and iOS.
- A 420mAh battery that can last up to two weeks on a single charge.
- It takes less than 2.5 hours to charge the Mi Watch Revolve.
- Other specs include Wi-Fi, GPS, and Glonass for connectivity.
- Mi Watch Revolve include PPG heart rate sensor, three-axis acceleration sensor, gyroscope, geomagnetic sensor, baroreceptor, and ambient light sensor.
- The smartwatch comes with an Always-on Display feature for your convenience and your watch can detect if you are not wearing it and the display goes off to save battery life.
- Worldclass Firstbeat Motion Algorithm provides physiological data for sports and wellness.
- Heart Rate Variability – This monitors the intervals between consecutive heartbeats to generate information on your heart health.
- VO2 Max – This is the defining measure of cardiorespiratory health and overall fitness.
- Body Energy Monitoring – Estimate the energy gained and lost through the day and plan your body resources better.
- Stress Management-The algorithm studies your Autonomic Nervous System (ANS) to determine your stress levels accurately and negates the physical effects of workouts.
- Sleep Analysis – Access your daily sleep score to measure your distribution of REM and Non-REM sleep, switching levels between them and more.
- Professional Sports Modes – Mi Watch Revolve comes with 10 professional sports modes to help you get the best out of your favourite workouts.
- Smartwatch Runs for up to 14 Days- Made to last for up to 2 weeks* straight without a charge.
- It comes with a dual pin magnetic charger.
- It boasts of 5ATM water resistance. (*50 meters depth for 10 mins)
- Features 100+ watch faces.
To know more, check the smartwatch on the official Mi Website.