Apple Watch Series 6 starting at $399.
Apple has always surprised us with the new health tech it incorporates in the Watch. This year a new health feature was introduced in the Apple Watch Series 6, blood oxygen meter. A revolutionary sensor which detects oxygen level in blood, anytime, anywhere. With the enhanced always-on display, it is easy to see all the fitness metrics at a glance.
Here is the New Watch 6 at a glance.
- New 20% faster S6 processor.
- Blood Oxygen Meter allows you to monitor blood oxygen levels within 15 seconds.
- 2.5x brighter Always-on display.
- New Blue aluminium case, gold stainless steel version, black graphite and a red variant for the first time.
- Variety of new bands and a solo loop allowing you to stretch the band over your wrist.
- Same battery backup but has faster charging.
- New Watch OS7.
[su_image_carousel source=”media: 3080,3081,3083,3078,3082,3079″ slides_style=”minimal” crop=”none” align=”center” autoplay=”3″ image_size=”medium”]
There are Seven new watch faces.
- Chronograph Pro
[su_image_carousel source=”media: 3065,3062,3063,3068,3067,3064,3066″ crop=”none” align=”center” autoplay=”3″ image_size=”small”]
Watch Series 6 Prices
- $399 for the 40mm version. The 44mm version starts at $429.
- If you want an LTE-ready watch, the 40mm starts at $499 with the 44mm starting at $529.
The Apple Watch is official and it will be available sooner than we expected to the users. You can pre-order the Watch from today itself and it will out on from Friday, 18th September. Alongside the Series 6 Watch Apple also announced a cheaper variant, the Apple Watch SE and also a new range of iPad products.